Saturday, October 24, 2009

FAMILY

I love to take pictures of my family...........and they all know this about me............so tonite I am just going to post pictures of this busy summer.................enjoy.








Our Cissy


Our Precious............he's a rocker.....hee hee

A long time ago..............Dalton


Lexi and grandma




Betty and I built birdhouses





Scott , Michelle, Lexi, Kendra and Chelsey




Morning Glories






A bouquet of flowers from Scott, Michelle and the girls






My Halloween display by my back door









Kendra...........(how does she sit like that?)









Chelsey Faye 1 yr old









Grandpa John, Lexi, Grandma, Kendra, Scott, Precious, And Chelsey












Yep here we are again












Chelsey playing at Grandma's house













Chelsey with her new toy from Grandma and Grandpa





No comments: