Sunday, February 5, 2012

Well there goes January 2012, seems like the older I get the less time I have........hmmmmm. I have been thinking a lot about my glass business and how I can be successful in it. I have come to a decision to go strictly internet due to not having any help anymore. My hubby has started a new job that takes him into overtime a lot and he works weekends now and probaly forever.........so with most of the shows I do are on Friday and Saturdays I no longer can be there. Life brings us many challenges and is always asking us to regroup.....our styles, our thoughts and our patterns. So I am changing my Pattern and thoughts and moving on to the next generation of selling on line.  So far I have started a Etsy shop ( bekisglassedge ) if you would like to look it up, I have been selling on Ebay for a while now and sold almost everything I have listed.(yea) and I am going to start posting on my blog (here) soon. I have lots to do and many many pieces to make. So wish me luck and I hope to see all my wonderful friends and family pondering over my new listings. :)

No comments: