Wednesday, November 5, 2008





Well I have 2 more students who have finished their projects and they seemed very pleased with the results. We celebrated with hot Vanilla Tea and yummy goodies that I baked. I have so much fun with my students that I always feel a little sad when they are finished. I am thrilled that they both felt they learned so much and then it happened! THE QUESTION "When are you starting the next series of classes"? YEAH they want to come back and do more, I smiled so big and I was thrilled that they asked. So I let them know that I will be taking a few weeks off so I can get ready for a show in Dec and I am also taking a 4 day vacation with hubby. We have been looking forward to it for a while now.........going to the big city, do some shopping, playing and just enjoy each other with out interuptions. YEAH I am so excited...........can you tell. hee hee hee I would like to thank these two ladies for all their hard work and drive to finish these projects,,,,,they were so driven that they made me see why I enjoy doing this so much. They were easy to teach also and that always makes things good.

I have 4 ladies already signed up for my next series of classes and then these 2 so I will be busy busy and I am looking forward to it. Enjoy the photos and just think to yourself how you can color your world.

No comments: