Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Bazaar Time

Every year we do several Christmas Bazaars and this we decided to only do two. Dec 5 & 6 we did on in Tonasket and we got to set up right next to Grandma Funston. She always has so many pretty things to sell. I have a really hard time not buying from her. John bought a beautiful box of cookies from her and then he gave her back the box to refill and lol . Thats just like a grandson isn't it.








Honey for sale always. Steg's Honey everybody loves it.



Grandma Funston yes she made all the stuff on the table. It was stunning.


I was wondering how everyone else is doing with the cold? We were freezing yesterday but better today. The sun actually got to apear today yeah..............................
I tried to solder yesterday but it was so cold that I was afraid of breaking the glass with the hot iron so I didnt get much done and then today John and I decided to bake cookies so to say the least I didn't get any soldering done today either. Maybe tommorrow, I hope so anyhow.

No comments: