Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I HAVE BEEN INVITED TO DO A NEW SHOW!

I recieved an email yesterday from a lady who manages a show here in Okanogan County. She has seen my work and has asked me to consider doing the 2009 Spring Fair Home and Garden Show in Okanogan. WOW I am honored to be considered for the show, most of these shows are very hard to get into. Your items are judged and voted on to meet the requirements to attend.
This lady had recieved a piece of my art as a gift and started asking questions about who made it, and thats how she found me.

So I now have a show to do on March 20 - 22 and I am so excited.....................Wish me luck everyone... I just might be an artist someday......

2 comments:

Michelle said...

you are an artisit! Where is the show? Is it close by? Well congrats!

Simply, Sarah said...

I check out your blog off and on from Bethany's. I think all your work I've seen so far on here is art, so I don't understand why you wouldn't already be an artist! It's beautiful.