Tuesday, June 9, 2009

MayDay Catch ups Mothers Day, Parades, etc....

Please view this blog from the bottom up. I have had a while to collect all these photos and just for times sake I would rather just go from the bottom first and then up to the top.
Enjoy all the photos.




Gabriel what a cutie pie.............................................................................................
I was trying to get pictures but some of the boys were just too fast for me or my camera. can you guess who this is?

Little Billy is so careful and curious.


Owen the pirate and hunter.............what a smile



Gabriel and mom just being froggy...................lol





Billy , wow what a wonderful man you have turned out to be.





My mothers day dinner with Billy, Bethany and the family. This is the only picture I got of Brayden and it's only the back of his head. Thanks guys we had a great time.






This the mothers day bouquet I got from the girls.







After all the races the girls are showing me the money they won.










Racing on the track.









Miss Kendra showing us her winnings








Kendra in the sack race, Ready Set GO!











Snow Cones for cooling off. It was a very nice Hot day











Apple blossoms
Lexi at Grandma's house. She can be so silly sometimes..........I think this picture will come back to haunt her someday...................ha ha ha





















Chelsey Faye having dinner out at Hometown Pizza in Oroville.












The family Dinner at Hometown Pizza. There is a missing person Scott had to work. Thank you girls for coming up to Grandmas.















Chelsey playing at Grandma's


















I am not sure but I think Lexi is trying to get the sun out of eye's or else they are searching for something. hmmmmmm









Papa John and Kendra at Mayday Games Papa John watching the girls.



Kendra at the Parade getting her new care bear.


Papa John driving a float at the May day Parade

2 comments:

Michelle said...

that was a great weekend...thanks for the pics!

Glory of Glass said...

you are so welcome and yes it was a great weekend

letters came today made one little girl very very happy. Thanks mom