Friday, June 5, 2009

Posting has been on the back burner

Ok, Now to start with I am so busy with walking everyday, gardening, redesigning my gardens and trying to do shows, as well as teach students............................ugh. I am so busy these days I am always surprised to see the sun go down and I am still out in my yard planting...........lol John says I am like the everready bunny rabbit I just keep on going..............on and on...........he finaly just goes in the house and when I notice he is gone I finaly quit for the day.

Lexi is here for the week and I am sure I will have lots to post.............I am so excited to have a partner here. We are going to make cement Leaves for the yard and glass cement stepping stones...............she is excited also.

She said something funny tonite ...............we were out side planting flowers (which we bought on the way home today) and all of a sudden she pipes up with,,,,,,,,Hey Grandma, you should ask Simon to come to the farm he really likes to work. I asked "well Lexi I can't take 2 at a time you know and she said "it's alright Grandma he can do the work and we can do the crafty stuff............lol." I don't think she was enjoying the work" I just love having her fresh thoughts around. Funny girl.............she said she wants to be a farm girl but without the work...........Hmmm not sure how that is going to be possible.

I will post more tomorrow..............................bye for now

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love Alexis, she is always trying to figure out how to get the Madson kids up there. You have such a peaceful spot up there we want to share it with everyone.