Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kendra This one is for you




























Ok, I have been excited about spring and how I was going to get some much awaited things done. number one on my list was Cissy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she needed a hair cut in the worst way. But I had to wait until the weather got warmish.......or warmer at least. So I called her groomer and she said bring her down and we shall do her today., the weather was nice warmish and it looked like it would probaly stay that way. ha around here no one ever really knows for sure what it is going to do. SO HERE IS THE AFTER..................................She was so excited to see the groomer she ran up and jumped into her lap..................lol I think she really wanted a hair cut bad...what do you think............I think this is proof that there really a skinny woman in all of us.





Isn't she just cute as a button, I am alway amazed at what is under that wool fur coat she wears every year..................Kendra she is freezing now and she needs cuddling from you and Lexi..........Love you girls

















1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh she looks so cute! I bet she feels a lot better too!