Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TIFFANY LAMP UPDATE





I have cut, grind, and foiled 390 pieces. WHEW what a job that was. Now on to the soldering









I have soldered 6 sections, A Section 3 times, and B section 3 times, now it is time to assemble the sections together.................hmmm I am wondering how am I going to do that? I HAVE NO CLUE. So after several days of thinking about it I decided to try something and it sort of worked but it's not all there yet. But I just wanted to share what I had with everyone so that you didn't think I had given up on it.
These are the sections all soldered. The last picture is 1/2 of the lamp lol with a piece of tape on it. I can really see the design coming through on it now can you?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What an accomplishment! Can't wait to see it! Can't wait to get there! part of me wants to come today. See you soon, love you!

Michelle said...

We are sweetening up our lives on Sundays! So how about us girls make cinnamon rolls on Sat for breakfast on Sun morning?!