Wednesday, March 25, 2009

LAMP PROGRESS ALMOST FINISHED!

This is the picture from the Pattern (Water Lily) This is what my lamp is suppose to look like.













Here is the lamp so far.............................almost finished




Here is the lamp with light under it.
Another photo with the light under it. Now all I have to do is finish the underside with a cross bar and then to hang it.......................................yes it took me almost 3 months to complete and I am pleased with the results..............What do you think?
John and I did a home and Garden show this past weekend and we did very well, I am now going to be busy getting my inventory built back up, but thats ok I am looking for new ideas, please share any ideas you might have...........................Thanks for looking.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Kendra~I really like it!
Alexis~I thinhk it is cute and pretty!
Michelle~It is amazing! I can not believe you made! Congratulations on such an accomplishment!

Bethany said...

Wow that looks GREAT! Wonderful job!