Wednesday, March 4, 2009

PROUD TEACHER MOMENT

Judy put her panel in an antique frame she had refinished...........it's BEAUTIFUL.





I am so proud of my student Judy, she took a class from 1 year ago, and did really well. So yesterday she came to see me and show me her latest project..........WOW she really did me PROUD. She borrowed a how to video from me a year ago and on this video was this picture of a little girl and boy fishing, when Judy brought the video back to me she wanted to know where she could buy the pattern ? I laughed and said well the video was made in 1976 so I wouldn't have a clue where to find that pattern. She was so glued on the idea that she finally got her son-in-law and I to draw the pattern for her so she could make it. She said it was in her brain and she couldn't get it out.............NICE WORK JUDY. I am going to enter her panel in a contest by a glass company and I hope she wins..............

No comments: