Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Are you Ready for Spring?

I am so ready for spring that I started my seed planting for the garden and the flower pots on my patio. On Monday March 23 I planted them...................Then on Monday the 30 I have plants jumping to get started. Just take a look at all the plants I have ready to go.............I am so excited










this one is Tomatoes





Zinna's and Petunia's




Zinna's and Marigolds






Lettuce for the Garden







Lettuce








This a funny happening right down the road from our farm...........The Turkey Crossing




They are huge




Fancy Birdhouse for my many many birds...................I think this one is sold and another one I Made is sold...................................The are good sellers and I know the birds will just love their new designer homes.

Well thats all for now I will post a picture of the lamp when I get it hung TONIGHT...............YES IT'S FINISHED.......................FINALY

No comments: