Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pictures to catch everyone up Lamp*Easter* & ?

I forgot to put this awsome picture of Great Grandma Steg holding Gabriel.......................She just loves to hold the babies........
A new panel for the upcoming shows.


another Panel for the up coming shows


This one I started a long time ago but I was having a problem finishing it but I am happy with now. There are times that I start a project and it just doesn't seem to go together right so then I set it aside and wait until it talks to me or at least gives me the feeling I can finish it.








This is a shelf that Scott and John talked about making.
I wanted to thank Scott for coming up that weekend and getting excited about the whole thing. Because of you John completed the project and it looks beautiful...........
just look below and see for your self......................

It is perfect for the tv, I love it.



This is a hole in my ceiling...........hmmm you ask why the hole.
Well as everyone who reads my blog knows that I have been working on a Stain Glass Lamp shade, it is finished and I needed help to hang it, thats were my hubby comes in, he decided to use a molly screw and while trying to put the molly screw in he broke it...............lol
I sure was glad my lamp was not on it when it broke.
.
.
.
.



My lamp sat on the table for a week before it finaly got hung.....................




and now it is hung and I love it, I know were all the mistakes are and I really dont care because it is a project that has been in my mind for 3 years and collecting the glass when I could afford as well as all the other materials it took. I dreamed about, I read books about it, I did my history and then I had to muster up the courage to go forward and just jump in. I had no one to show me tricks or secrets on how to do any of it. So I guess I am the most proud of the way I didnt let any of the snags along the way stop me from completing it.
Thanks Michelle, Bethany for all your support along the way.................






















1 comment:

Michelle said...

It's beautiful! Good job! It is amazing how you put your mind up to something and you always follow through with it. I hope to be that way some day.