Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BUZZZZZZZZZZ sounds of Spring






I just wanted to let everyone know that we have a buzzing sound all over the farm today... The Bees arrived last nite and they are buzzing everywhere today. I will be staying in the house for at least 3 days until they have settled down (for those who do not know I am allergic to Honeybees):( I love to listen to there sound but I sure don't like their sting.........






Any how here is some pictures.This is John in his Bee mood........................

This is John unloading the bee's from the truck.

Busy bee's are everywhere........................................buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: