Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Glass for the soul


Ok, I am ready to start my blog, here it goes. I wanted to share all my glass works with my family and friends and I also would like to let everyone see how my work is progressing. Since I am alone a lot these days and I really don't have anyone to talk to I thought I could use this blog idea to get some feedback. Please feel free to make suggestions anytime about anything you see on my site. Yes I am looking for feedback on my glass pieces mostly. I need it if I am going to continue to improve on my style and designs. My family is supportive but only when they can see the pieces and now they can see all the pieces I make so I am excited to hear all there comments. So here it goes a piece a did a while back and it is pleasing to the eye but I just dont know where I would hang this one. hmmmm suggestions would be good. I will blog again later today after I have taken some more photos of my most recent projects.


1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging! I look forward to seeing all your new pieces of glasswork.

That piece is beautiful by the way! I think it would look awesome anywhere you hang it. :)