Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Teaching Glass Class






















I have several students who are in a very creative mood. They all have taken lessons from me before but they seem to keep coming back to learn more. hmmm does that mean I am not teaching enough the first time around or am I teaching so well they want to learn more? tap tap tap I am thinking about this one. I have another new student today who is showing great creative talent. Wow Ivetta I was so impressed with your cutting skills. I have some photos to share Susie is the art deco lady, Barb is very Shabby chic, and then miss Patty is victorian. They all have there own styles and it's fasinating to watch how it all comes out in their projects. I too am sharing the pieces I have been completing lately. SNOWFLAKES because I believe it will be real soon so I thought I would get these done to be ahead of the real snow that's coming. The Butterfly just because I love butterflies and I need to do something that day. So I hope you enjoy viewing all my pieces.
And there is Oscar the Hornet he is a very favorite of someone who requested him for xmas. Hope he likes it.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Oooh I especially love the butterflies you've been doing! I really like the one you took a picture of, but also I can see another pretty green (?) butterfly in the background of your glass shop photo.
Very pretty!

Rachel said...

I found you Becky...and I have to say...I really want to come and have you show me how to make the glass art, it is so beautiful! You have been blessed with a lovley talent. Your studio looks like way to much fun...I can see why the girls get SOOOO VERY EXCITED to visit...besides the hugging grandma part:)

Gia's Spot said...

Hello
I was "blog surfing" tonite and found you... what a wonderful blog! It made me smile out loud! Thank you for sharing this beautiful talent!