Thursday, October 23, 2008

Which one will I make ? That is the Question




I am posting two patterns that my son has asked to make, he only wants one but couldn't really decide which one. So I am going to pick one and then he will have to wait until Christmas to know what he gets. Picking two is not a good thing when you have a choice to make decide and stick to it. Wishy Washy doesn't pay off, well not for this instance anyhow. Halloween is coming and my grandsons (4) of them will be coming to my house to go trick or treating in there Daddy's old home town. I think we will all have a good time...........there's even a haunted house (I think) not sure I better check it out and see, but I have the pumpkins all ready for them to drill holes and make awesome faces in. Our Granddaughters were here last week and they did a totaly awesome job on their pumpkins. I have been watching the leaves fall from the trees today and I keep thinking about having to rake them up, then I got this cleaver idea , I will just mow them.....ha ha ha it only works well if the leaves are DRY. so now I have to dig them out of my mower blades because they are sticking to it. I always seem to make more work for myself.
Oh the thoughts we have when left alone all the time, and no one to bounce ideas off of. hmmm what kind of mess can I get into next.. I find myself cleaning out closets and then thinking why it's only going to fill up again, if I leave it full I won't be tempted to buy more to refill it........a new way of saving right? Wrong! I have been thinking about doing a lot of stuff lately but I think it is because I have not had a car in over a month......it started out that my car needed a few things and then it was a few more things and now I do believe we have built a brand new engine......the price started at 700.00 then jumped to 1200.00 and now it looks more like 2800.00 sheesh I could have used that money as a down payment on a new car..............I hate thinking about the whole mess so I am just going to drop it and pay the bill and move on even though it really bites me. ok I have complained enough on the more postive side of my day. I have found a pattern I really like to put on my backporch windows,,,I am very excited about starting them. I guess you will have wait until I am finished to see what I come up with. I think it will surprise everyone.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I think the Seattle Mariners design would make a really cool piece! I would pick that one. :)

The boys are excited to come to your house! They keep talking about the pumpkins that are waiting for them. haha