Friday, October 24, 2008

A Unique Unicorn Day

A Flock of birds..........in our field. It actually was starting to look like the movie THE BIRDS ! SCARY............OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH
Pumkins for my grandboys

Today's project a UNIQUE UNICORN


Well I had a day were I thought was going to be pretty low key, no students, no John, just me. So I thought hee hee he....my day started with phone call after phone call from people wanting honey. So I decided to go to my shop and leave the phone in the house and I would get the messages later. I had a dream last night about a unicorn? I know weird huh. But I had to go with it so I started cutting out the pattern and I had a customer come into the shop. He asked me to do some repairs for him and I agreed he said he would be later. So I went back to cutting and another customer walked in, another repair job to do. So I asked him were did he get my name and he told the Library in town had my name and address posted as the local Stain Glass Artist. Wow, I had no idea that was there. Oh well that's a good thing and so I went back to my unicorn and I finished and I also finished both repair jobs. I would say it was a good day for getting things done. I also finished another project I had set aside for a while. I hope everyone enjoys my unicorn. He makes me smile and now I am wondering what will I dream about tonight? I just hope it isn't to complicated.















No comments: