Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween and Nice Things happening
















Okay here it is Halloween day and I have some pictures to post finally. I am so proud of my students they do so well. Susie is done with her panel and she is proudly taken her piece home. When I look at the piece I see Art Deco and very much like Susies style. The thing is when you do not start with a pattern and it is totally up to you to decide the out come. WOW can it ever be pleasing to get the choice, I love what she created and that is truly a good artist, CREATING from nothing. Visions can come and go but the ones we bring alive is really exciting and then to proudly hang it on the wall for all to see. HMMMM I find nothing more pleasing then to have someone say OH MY where ever did you get the pattern for that one? Some where in side of all of us there is the vision now to get the brain and hands to work together on making that vision real. Oh and I stopped last weekend to see my new grandbaby.........and so I just had to add a photo of her too. A vision from God and she is truly a gift to all of us. Hi Chelsey, grandma loves you......................................





I will have more photos to come as my 4 grandsons will be here today to celebrate Halloween with me. I am so excited to see them and to have some time with them. They are just wonderful little boys and I am hoping they will rake all my leaves up for me hee hee hee.





Oh speaking of leaves I have the photos to show that is truly golden around here...........leaves everywhere..............I mean EVERYWHERE.





I will post again after the weekend is over I think I am going to be busy.





HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the tree. It looks beautiful up there. The colors down here are also amazing!